September 5, 2022
Sustac is a medication used to treat high blood pressure. It works by lowering blood pressure by widening the blood vessels. Sustac is also used to prevent heart attacks and strokes.
Glycerin, Trinitrate, Alcohol, Water
Sustac is used to treat high blood pressure, angina, and heart failure. It is also used to prevent heart attacks and strokes.
The most common side effects of Sustac are chest pain, shortness of breath, and dizziness. These side effects usually go away after the person takes the medicine for a few days. Other side effects that have been reported include lightheadedness, nausea, and vomiting.
Sustac is a medication used to treat high blood pressure. It is a type of medication called a vasodilator. Sustac works by relaxing blood vessels, which lowers blood pressure.
Some precautions to take when using Sustac include:
- Always speak with your doctor before starting any new medication, especially if you have any other medical conditions.
- Be aware of the possible side effects of Sustac, which can include: dizziness, lightheadedness, shortness of breath, chest pain, and fainting.
- If you experience any of the side effects listed above, please contact your doctor immediately.
- It is important to keep all medications out of the reach of children.
- Sustac should not be used if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
The suggested dosage of Sustac is 60 mg orally once a day.
Sustac can be stored at room temperature.
Interactions with other medications:
Sustac should not be used with other medications that contain glyceryl trinitrate, such as nitroglycerin. If these medications are taken together, they can cause serious heart problems.
Interactions with food:
Sustac should not be taken with food. Taking it with food can increase the risk of stomach problems.
There are no user reviews for Sustacal.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is miminum age to use "Sustac" ?
The miminum age to use "Sustac" is 18 years old.
Why should not use "Sustac" ?
There is no good reason not to use "Sustac" .
What are alternatives of "Sustac" ?
There are a few alternatives to "Sustac" . One alternative is glyceryl trinitrate olamine. Another alternative is isopropyl nitrite.
Is "Sustac" bad for health?
Sustac is not bad for health.
What are precautions of "Sustac" to take?
Sustac is a medication that is used to treat high blood pressure. It is important to take the medication as prescribed by your doctor. Some precautions to take when taking Sustac include:
- Always take Sustac with a full glass of water.
- If you are taking Sustac for a long period of time, it is important to see your doctor regularly to make sure that your blood pressure is controlled.
- If you experience any side effects from taking Sustac, please contact your doctor as soon as possible.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery while taking Sustac.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, please consult with your doctor before taking Sustac.
What kind of product is "Sustac" ?
Sustac is a medication used to relieve chest pain.
How many days "Sustac" can be used?
Sustac can be used for up to seven days.
How many times "Sustac" can be used in a day?
A single dose of Sustac can be used in a day.
Does "Sustac" is addictive?
There is no scientific evidence that sustac is addictive.
Is there any complication for diabetes patients to use "Sustac" ?
There is no complication for diabetes patients to use "Sustac" .
Is there any complication for patients having heart issues to use "Sustac" ?
There is no known complication for patients having heart issues to use "Sustac" .