Moxibact - Usage, Dosage, Side Effects, FAQ's, Reviews
July 30, 2022
Moxibact is a medication used to treat a variety of infections, including pneumonia, bronchitis, and urinary tract infections. It is a fluoroquinolone antibiotic. Moxibact is available as a tablet and a suspension. It is taken by mouth.
Moxibact is effective against a variety of bacteria, including some that are resistant to other antibiotics. It is also effective against viruses. Side effects of moxibact may include diarrhea, nausea, and vomiting.
Moxifloxacin is a fluoroquinolone antibiotic. It is a derivative of the antibiotic moxalactam.
Moxibact is an antibiotic used to treat a variety of infections, including pneumonia, bronchitis, and sinus infections. It is also used to treat skin infections, such as acne and eczema. Moxibact is available in tablet form and as a liquid formulation.
The most common side effects of Moxifloxacin are diarrhea, nausea, and vomiting. Other side effects may include headache, dizziness, and rash. Moxifloxacin can also cause serious side effects, including liver damage and blood clots. If you experience any of the following side effects, stop taking Moxifloxacin and contact your doctor immediately: jaundice, fever, rash, itching, swelling of the face, lips, tongue, or throat, dark urine, clay-colored stools, or yellowing of the skin or eyes.
There are no specific precautions to take when using Moxifloxacin. However, as with any antibiotic, it is important to consult your doctor if you are pregnant, have a history of allergies, or are taking any other medications.
The recommended dosage of Moxifloxacin is 400 mg orally twice a day.
Moxibact can be stored at room temperature.
Moxibact should not be taken with other medications that contain quinine, as this could lead to serious side effects.
There are currently no user reviews of moxibact.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is miminum age to use "Moxibact" ?
The recommended miminum age to use Moxifloxacin is 12 years old.
What are alternatives of "Moxibact" ?
Some alternatives of "Moxibact" are:
- Aceclofenac (Aceclofenac).
- Alclofenac (Alclofenac).
- Amoxicillin (Amoxicillin).
- Amoxicillin/Clavulanate (Amoxicillin/Clavulanate).
- Azithromycin (Azithromycin).
- Cefuroxime (Cefuroxime).
- Ciprofloxacin (Ciprofloxacin).
- Clindamycin (Clindamycin).
- Doxycycline (Doxycycline).
- Erythromycin (Erythromycin).
- Fluconazole (Fluconazole).
- Gentamicin (Gentamicin).
- Isoniazid (Isoniazid).
- Ketoconazole (Ketoconazole).
- Lamivudine (Lamivudine).
- Lamotrigine (Lamotrigine).
- Leflunomide (Leflunomide).
- Metronidazole (Metronidazole).
- Miconazole (Miconazole).
- Nabumetone (Nabumetone).
- Norfloxacin (Norfloxacin).
- Ofloxacin (Ofloxacin).
- Pantoprazole (Pantoprazole).
- Penicillin G (Penicillin G).
- Piperacillin (Piperacillin).
- Piroxicam (Piroxicam).
- Sulfamethoxazole (Sulfamethoxazole).
- Tetracycline (Tetracycline).
- Tolmetin (Tolmetin).
What are precautions of "Moxibact" to take?
Some precautions of "Moxibact" to take include:
- Taking the medication as prescribed by your doctor.
- Avoid drinking alcohol while taking "Moxibact" .
- Avoid taking "Moxibact" with other medications that can increase the risk of side effects.
- Tell your doctor if you have any other medical conditions, especially if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Follow the instructions on the prescription label carefully. Do not change or stop taking "Moxibact" without consulting your doctor.
What kind of product is "Moxibact" ?
Moxibact is a antibiotic medication used to treat a variety of infections, including respiratory infections, skin infections, and ear infections.
How many days "Moxibact" can be used?
Moxibact can be used for up to 7 days.
How many times "Moxibact" can be used in a day?
Moxibact can be used twice a day.
Does "Moxibact" is addictive?
There is no scientific evidence to suggest that "Moxibact" is addictive.
Is there any complication for diabetes patients to use "Moxibact" ?
There is no known complication for diabetes patients to use "Moxibact" .
Is there any complication for patients having heart issues to use "Moxibact" ?
There is no known complication for patients having heart issues to use "Moxibact" .