Diu-Tansin - Usage, Dosage, Side Effects, FAQ's, Reviews
September 24, 2022
Diu-Tansin is a medication used to lower blood pressure. It is a combination of two medications, losartan and hydrochlorothiazide. It is available as a tablet, capsule, or liquid.
Diu-Tansin is taken by mouth. It is usually taken once a day, with or without food. It should not be taken with other medications that contain losartan or hydrochlorothiazide.
It is composed of Losatan and Hydrochlorothiazide, Losartan is a potassium channel blocker and Hydrochlorothiazide is a thiazide diuretic.
Diu-Tansin is used to lower blood pressure.
The most common side effects of Diu-Tansinare:
- Abdominal pain.
There are no specific precautions to take with this medication. However, as with all medications, it is important to discuss any potential side effects with your doctor.
The recommended dosage of Diu-Tansin is 50 mg once daily.
Diu-Tansin can be stored at room temperature.
There are no interactions of "Diu-Tansin"with others in detail.
There are no reviews of this medicine "Diu-Tansin" yet.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is miminum age to use "Diu-Tansin"?
The recommended miminum age to use "Diu-Tansin"is 50 years old.
What are alternatives of "Diu-Tansin"?
There are a few alternatives of "Diu-Tansin". Some of these alternatives are:
- ACE inhibitors (e.g., enalapril, lisinopril, ramipril)
- Angiotensin converting enzyme inhibitors (e.g., captopril, enalapril, lisinopril, ramipril)
- Beta blockers (e.g., atenolol, propranolol, nadolol)
- Calcium channel blockers (e.g., diltiazem, nifedipine, amlodipine)
- Hormone replacement therapy (e.g., estrogens, progestins)
What are precautions of "Diu-Tansin"to take?
Some precautions of Losartan and Hydrochlorothiazide include:
- Taking the medication with a full glass of water to avoid stomach upset.
- Avoid eating grapefruit, grapefruit juice, and other citrus fruits while taking the medication as they may increase the risk of side effects.
- Avoid drinking alcohol while taking the medication as it may increase the risk of side effects.
- Taking the medication with a low-fat meal may reduce the risk of side effects.
- Taking the medication with a multivitamin may reduce the risk of side effects.
What kind of product is "Diu-Tansin"?
Diu-Tansin is a medication that is used to lower blood pressure. It is a combination of losartan and hydrochlorothiazide.
How many days "Diu-Tansin"can be used?
Diu-Tansin can be used for up to 12 days.
How many times "Diu-Tansin"can be used in a day?
The recommended dosage of Losartan is once a day.
Does "Diu-Tansin"is addictive?
There is no evidence that "Diu-Tansin"is addictive.
Is there any complication for diabetes patients to use "Diu-Tansin"?
There is no known complication for diabetics to use "Diu-Tansin."
Is there any complication for patients having heart issues to use "Diu-Tansin"?
There is no known complication associated with the use of "Diu-Tansin".